Saturday 18 May 2013

Mind Fuck

So a couple of years ago I watched an AMC series called "The Killing". The only thing I really knew about it was that the series was filmed close to my home in Vancouver, and my hubs hated the crew clogging up the streets. Such was life in Vancouver though.

So I enjoyed a couple of seasons, then a few months ago I stumbled across the actor Joel Kinnaman. He plays an ex junkie cop on the show, a garden variety sleaze bag, nothing noticable. Until I found out he's mother fucking Swedish and mother fucking HOT!

So another share, the delicious man "I'm kinda glad we moved out of the city or I'd be stalking the set daily" candy from The Killing, and apparently the new Robocop:

 



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"] On The Killing...not so hot.[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"] His face beard should meet my vagina beard.[/caption]



 

No comments:

Post a Comment